How Do I Register?
- You can go to www.Santatothesea.com or www.Active.com on either a computer or smart phone or tablet and register. THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Are both the Half Marathon and 5k courses measured and marked?
- YES, Both courses are USATF certified and sanctioned courses. The course will be marked every mile, with a running Santa mile marker
Will there be water and port-o-potties on the course?
- YES, approximately every 2 miles there will be water stations, port-O-potties and Gator-aid®.
Can I walk the course, push my kid in a stroller or take my dog?
- You can walk the course and there is a 4 HOUR TIME LIMIT
- YES, strollers are allowed but please stay to the back, your time starts when you cross the start mat.
- YES, if you have a friendly dog ( on a leash ) you two can walk the 5k ONLY.
Where do I park?
- For the Half Marathon and 2 Person Relay, you park at the new “Collection Shopping Center”. Make sure you get on your event bus. – Click here
- For the 5k and 1k you park at the Marine Emporium Landing, Channel Islands Harbor – Click Here
How do we get from the parking to the start line?
- We will be providing shuttles from the parking area to the start and midway point of the Relay.
- First shuttle leaves at 5:30 am
- Last shuttle leaves at 7:20 am. Please remember to get on your event shuttle.
- Get there early and give yourself plenty of time
Is there parking at the finish line?
Can I drop off runners at the start line and half way point of the Relay?
- Yes, you can drop off runners near the start at the giant Santa along side the 101 at 2801 Ventura Blvd. Oxnard, CA.93036. Exit Rice Rd.
- The half way drop off point for the second runner in the relay is at Plaza Park in downtown Oxnard at 5th and B st.
Where and when is Package Pick-up?
- Our 1st package pick-up is at “Road Runner Sports – Santa Monica” Saturday November 30,10 am -2 pm at 1338 4th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401. (424) 214‑3535
- Our 2nd package pick-up is at “Road Runner Sports – Newbury Park” Friday December 6th 2013, 2 pm -7 pm, 1714 Newbury Road Suite J, Newbury Park, CA 91320. (805) 375‑1415
- Our 3rd package pick-up is at “Embassy Suites – Mandalay Beach Resort” Saturday December 7, 2013,10 am -4 pm at 2101 Mandalay Beach Road, Oxnard CA 93035. (805) 984-2500
ALL BIBS AND CHIPS WILL BE AT BOTH PACKAGE PICK-UPS
I can’t make it to the Package Pick-ups what should I do?
- Until November 20th we will be offering a mail option. We will mail you your chip and bib for a ADDITIONAL $6.00. You can then pick-up your shirt and goodie bag at the finish line after you finish.
- We also offer a VIP package pick-up for a ADDITIONAL $20.00 on race day.
Can I register at Package Pick-Up?
Can I pick up someone else’s packet?
- Yes, please bring a copy of their drivers license.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
Will there be awards?
- Yes,Cash prizes for the top three finishers and goodies for the age group finishers.
- Age groups are every 5 years.
Do you have a Costume Contest?
When will results be posted?
- We will post results on our website after the race.
- The timing company will have 2 huge flat screen TV’s with instant results available all morning.
- You can also sign up for instant results on our mobil site.
Do you have Hotel Shuttles?
- Yes, shuttles will pick you up at your Hotel and take you to the start line, then after the run they will take you back to your Hotel.
- THIS IS ONLY FOR THE HOTELS THAT ARE LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE Click here
Is this a rain or shine event?
- Yes, this event is rain or shine and SORRY NO REFUNDS
Can runners do both the relay (first half) then run with their partner for the second half?
I finished the first half of Relay, how do I get to the finish line?
- We will have shuttles at the half way point to take you to the finish line
I am not running, but want to volunteer, what do I do?
We would love to have you as a volunteer, the more we have the more fun this event is. Last year we had almost 500 volunteers. As a volunteer you will receive a Santa to the Sea volunteer t-shirt and a nice Santa Hat. Please go to and sign up Click Here
How can I reach the Race Director?
Mike Barber 805-797-8401
Sunday December 8, 2013 8 AM
2801 Ventura Blvd. Oxnard CA. 93036