Santa's Ambassador Program:
For 2018 we are starting a new ambassador program to help spread the word and the love for Santa to the Sea and our sponsors. If you are interested please submit a running resume and cover letter as to why you think you would be a great ambassador to email@example.com no later than 7/31/18. Please include a photo of you in action and your Facebook/ Instagram info.
Space is limited to 5 ambassadors.
Ideal Candidates (the more that apply the better):
1. Outgoing and friendly runners of ALL ABILITY LEVELS AND AGES (No need to be "fast")
2. Active in their local community through volunteering, local and regional races and running club(s)
3. Enjoys other active outdoor pursuits outside of running
4. Ability to volunteer at packet pickup for our 2018 event and/ or volunteer at a local race in your region (races are hard work and rely heavily on amazing volunteers, lets spread the love. Karma has a funny way of working back to ya!)
5. Savvy ish in social media (You need to be able to document and share all the fun your having!!!!)
1. 50% off entry to Santa to the Sea event of your choice for 2018
2. Cool new Santa gear (free the first time) to be sent out by Aug 2018
3. Access to discounted STTS gear throughout the year
4. Good feeling knowing you are supporting a charity event
5. Access to other promotional items as they become available through our amazing sponsors.
1. Be happy and fun!!! (easier said than done sometimes)
2. Train weekly and race in STTS gear
3. Promote the STTS race and sponsors in a positive light with enthusiasm and excitement
4. Use STTS sponsor products (i.e. Fluid)
5. Answer questions about the event to interested runners, don't just send them to the website (you email the race director if you don't know the answer)
6. Race in the 2018 STTS half, half relay or 5k.
7. Post pictures and short blurbs about your training (in STTS gear) to your personal Facebook and Instagram etc. as well on STTS’s on a weekly basis
8. Volunteer for at least 2 local events in your area (be sure to wear your STTS swag and take photos) one event can be packet pickup for us in Dec if your available.
9. Either Fundraise or help a fundraiser by volunteering (again be sure to post on social media about this)